Explore Hesly Center
Away from the daily demands of the workplace, and uniquely different from typical bland and impersonal hotel meeting rooms, Hesly Center offers a change of place and pace that is conducive to creative thinking.
Hesly Center at a Glance
Hesly Center’s thoughtful design is ideally suited for working groups of up to 20 people. From its high ceilinged meeting rooms, to outdoor gathering spots around the fire, to quiet nooks for solitary reflection, Hesly Center provides a unique setting that both energizes and inspires. Further restored by the Parry’s with salvaged wood and architectural elements from old buildings, every room includes a view of the pastoral grounds.
Following are descriptions of the various spaces that make up Hesly Center:
- “The Lyceum”, our primary meeting room occupies half of the first level and comfortably accommodates up to 20 people.
- Four smaller meeting rooms are also on the first level and are suitable for small group sessions or individual use.
- “The Respite” is a spacious gathering room added during the initial renovation. It includes a comfortable seating and dining area, a full kitchen and handicapped accessible restrooms.
- The front entrances open to the “The Gallery” an area ideal for mingling and breaks and with a great view of both the property and the soaring beamed ceilings in the loft.
- “The Loft” spans the full width of the barn and is well suited for breakout groups
- Front and back patio areas with seating provide an opportunity to enjoy the grounds and fresh air.